1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 13 The missing link

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by RozieHolland, Jan 20, 2017.

1. RozieHolland

RozieHolland Peer Supporter

What TMS-related book, article, or news story have you found the most helpful in solidifying your belief in the diagnosis?

DVD OF DR. JOHN SARNO

At 40 I started to live from my emotions, I did emotional bodywork, I processed a lot. It felt really good.
    I was grounded and found myself and my life back. This is what I wanted my whole life.
    (but there was still pain)

So around 50 I saw someone who had such a power, I thought; this is what I want too.
    I started CSA, Centre for Self Awarenes and Personal Development. This is just the other way around.
    This is from the head, but it worked. I got X-Ray eyes, because I was very clear.
    Then I started a practice in emotional bodywork myself. It went quite good. In 2 weeks I had 17 clients.
    This took a couple of years, about 5. Then my backpain came back.
    I was, again, afraid of not being believed. (I wrote earlier)
    I had to stop my practice, because of the pain and I become afraid. I am not good enough.
    They wont believe me, I thought.

We are now a few years later and my pain is going to be unbearable.
    Until I saw the DVD of dr. John Sarno on internet.
    I crawled to my pc and watched it. It took me 6 hours to view, at the end I could walk again.
    My pain was halved.
    THIS IS IT. The missing link between mind and body.
    I stand behind it 100%.
    I've always known, because doctors didn't find anything.
    I have an iron physical constitution, they say.
    So I ordered the DVD this week and the book The Mindbody Prescription.

With love, Rozie.