1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Tension Myositis Syndrome story in Oprah Magazine

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Forest, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone,

Well, we've always wanted for TMS to be featured on the Oprah TV show, and while that show might not be around any more, at least TMS has finally made it into her magazine!

O, the Oprah Magazine, has a verified paid circulation of 2.4 million people, meaning that those millions of people care enough about the content in the magazine to pay for it. I'm pretty excited to hear that they are hearing about TMS!

Take a look...

TMS Oprah p1.small.jpg
    TMS Oprah p2.small.jpg

Keywords: John E. Sarno, MD, Ira Rashbaum, MD, The Mindbody Prescription, piriformis syndrome, Tension Myositis Syndrome.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    Sarene, Seraphina, Steve J. and 4 others like this.
  2. Barb M.

Barb M. Peer Supporter

This is great! About the sixth line up in the first column she writes about apologizing for not being a better daughter. That really hit home. Objectively, I know I am a fine daughter, but I still feel like I'm not. The feeling can be so strong it brings me to tears.

IrishSceptic and Forest like this.
  3. wendyd

wendyd Peer Supporter

I happened to leaf thru Oprah April issue (while at the salon) and there is a TMS success story! I didn't think to get the page number (sorry). It was very affirming and positive. Worth a read if you get a chance!

4. cax

cax New Member

Forest and Ellen like this.
  5. Stella

Stella Well known member

I have sent this to about 35 friends. It is amazing how many responses I got back..... all positive feedback. We are making progress. Plant seeds, some germinate, some lay dormant then some sprout later. Awesome!

IrishSceptic, Ellen and Forest like this.
  6. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Excellent!!

7. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

The key message is REAL pain. When I read physical pain could be generated by the brain I was instantly intrigued.

8. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Kewl. I'll share on FB!