1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Program Technology or Service to help do a gratitude journal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by birdofparadise, Jun 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. birdofparadise

birdofparadise Newcomer

Has anyone stumbled upon a useful service to help keep a gratitude journal electronically?

Establishing a habit is the most difficult thing for me, and a regular notebook on the night stand doesn't cut it.

Thanks!

2. Freedom

Freedom Peer Supporter

Great question. What about getting an app for your smart phone? What is it thats the biggest challenge? Is it reminders to do it?

Edit: I just downloaded 'Bliss' on Android after typing Graititude Journal in the store. its free and it allows you to set custom reminders (which day(s) and time).

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  3. birdofparadise

birdofparadise Newcomer

@Freedom Thanks, I'll take a look at it. My problem with another phone app is that I can't use it from any device (i.e. my laptop or tablet unless I install something else on them) and I tend to ignore phone notifications but I'll give it a try.

4. Freedom

Freedom Peer Supporter