1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS RoundTable Successful Recovery of CRPS, Meet Tamara Gurin & Rita LaBarbera

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by TMS RoundTable Global, Nov 23, 2021.

1. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes and it really does not address the cause so it's quite meaningless. I prefer TMS lol! I'm also ok with Valentino, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, and Armani:):shy:

tmstraveler likes this.
  2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you, @plum, you are such an inspiration!!!!

@tmstraveler , CRPS community is so unique, due to the very physical nature of the symptoms (like swelling, skin changes etc), difficulty in diagnosing their condition correctly and exhaustion from years of pain. As a result, they lose hope and are not likely to venture off the beaten path. Also, it is a fairly rare diagnosis and awareness of it is low, let alone awareness that it is just another TMS. Rita and I jointly counted about 9-10 CRPS success stories, and would love to be able to add yours to our tally!

miffybunny and tmstraveler like this.
  3. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

@tmstraveler , I second what Tamara said and I have no doubt you will be a "success story" on the wiki thread, as well as on our site!dancea

tmstraveler likes this.