1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Some Placebo Effect humour

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Getting_Better, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Getting_Better

Getting_Better New Member

I love this guy’s other skits, and his Placebo Effect one had me dying from the honesty. I thought of all of y’all here.

Enjoy!

EileenS, readytoheal, Ellen and 3 others like this.
  2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

That was awesome. I love that guy... J.P. Sears . "How to sound more spiritual"

..and like most things that are funny, this was funny because it was TRUE! He just needed to add chiropractic, kinesiology , accupuncture and the entire pain industry.

Ellen likes this.
  3. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

I love how he is holding a plant and a pair of shoes in his hands for no reason at all...

Ellen likes this.
  4. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

This is actually a pretty good idea.........hmmmmmmmm.........Let people customize the label when they buy it online and then it will look very official. Research says it works even when people know it's a placebo. Oh, and if we had to get an RX for it from a kind medical professional in a white coat, it would be even more effective.