1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 28 Short about fear last night

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Hedger, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

During the evening yesterday my pain was 0% and my lower back, leg and hip muscles were very relaxed. I felt really good. Not so emotional either.

When falling asleep I woke up within minutes from extreme fear. I dreamt something (I don't remember what now) that frightened the hell out of me. I calmed myself quickly and thought that since I´m so relaxed, maybe my unconsciousness is opening up to me. Used deep breathing while thinking.

I fell asleep again 10 min later. The same thing happened! Waking up with this extreme fear right away again (like I´m dreaming I´m dying or something). I calmed myself very quickly and actually got intrigued what the hell it was. Am I tapping into some unknown fear? I was genuinely interested and not afraid after calming down.

And it happened again! Three times after each other.

Then I had trouble falling asleep again, but did eventually and slept without waking up like that.

Today I´m tired.... But I´m still intrigued and looking forward to finding out what this fear is.

Balsa11 likes this.
  2. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

I had a nightmare about people spreading COVID at school (luckily everyone was fine except for a little fever and mild shortness of breath)