1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 second week feelings

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by RyanD, Nov 5, 2018.

1. RyanD

RyanD Newcomer

I feel my back pain is under control (level 1-2 pain) but I have developed other symptoms since beginning this treatment. My wrist is hurting (level 3) and I feel sick with throat pain (level 5). I am feeling as if these new symptoms are related to TMS but not sure. I cried for the first time in 3 months when I reflected on the death of a friend and mentor. I tried telling my girlfriend how I felt but I could not come to talk about it. Since then my throat has been hurting. I would like to make an evidence sheet for my wrist because I think the pain is due to TMS. It's been on and off for almost a year.

On a happy note, I started jogging a few days before starting this program and I ran 10.0 miles this weekend. After two weeks of running, my back pain has been relieved! I will add this to my evidence sheet. In 13 weeks I will run the miami marathon!

last week I started building a row boat for my friend and mentor who passed away. I am very excited about this project and I hope it will be a confirmation of my recovery. most of the woodwork is completed and now the epoxywork and sanding begins..

I want to thank this program for accepting my diagnosis and facilitating my recovery of my back. I can tell I still have a lot of work ahead on emotional development because of my new symptoms. It's time to start journaling and figuring out if I am repressing more emotions that I am unwilling to feel.

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Sounds you are on the right track. I love your boat project. One step at a time, be kind to yourself.