1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Second round of TMS, starting again Day1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by dh1990, Feb 6, 2019.

1. dh1990

dh1990 Newcomer

Hello everybody,

Previously i had a lot of back pain, neck pain, sciatica, wrist pain, jaw pain etc.. for couple of years every day. I managed to heal myself thanks to Dr Sarno and this site around 3 years ago.

Unfortunately, after life getting in the way and getting busy, i slipped back into the old patterns. Now i have different symptoms: fatigue, anxiety, dizziness, cold hand and feet, some neck pain. Doctors cleared me from anything so we are back to day 1!

2. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

Good luck to you!
    I’m on second round here as well.
    Getting better every day. Keep it going!

srton and dh1990 like this.
  3. dh1990

dh1990 Newcomer

@Aaricia thanks for this. Good luck to you as well. It has been much worse the second time around and somehow TMS managed to deceive me into thinking it wasn't TMS for a long time.

4. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

I know, it took me as well 8 months of running to PT, chiro, sports medicine Dr to figure out its our old friend.
    And it so frustrating, since it's the second time it should be easier to recover because we already have the knowledge and experience - right? :)
    I stared the SEP and I'm on day 36, I'm feeling so much better but I know it's not going to be enough. I'll get ready and hit with some other program once I'm done with this. My plan is to go over Dr Schubinier workbook.
    Hang in there my friend, we beaten this ugly guy once, we'll beat him for the second time!

5. dh1990

dh1990 Newcomer

Thank you! Well if it makes you feel any better, it took me around 2 years to finally admit it's TMS again! What a waste of time!
    We will beat it again :D Once we stop worrying about it, it stops to matter whether it is there or not, and it goes away by itself :)

srton and Aaricia like this.
  6. srton

srton Well known member

We will beat it again!! We are not afraid of our feelings! We are strong!
    Outcome independence is key. It’s hard for me, but thanks to this site and all of the awesome and honest posts, I’m able to work on it!!!!