1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Rage below forgiveness. Please help

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by untangledweb, May 20, 2018.

1. untangledweb

untangledweb Peer Supporter

I can’t even talk text right now because if I talk I’ll cry. I thought I had forgiven him and I have intellectually. I don’t really know what triggered this. Rage. Rage like I don’t know how do release it except to cry and crying isn’t good enough. I now know why people cut themselves. Rage.
    What do I do with this? My body has always taken the hit for this. Emotions! Wtf. I’ve never felt this before.
    Suggestions please

2. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

Untangledweb
    Rage, it is good you have found this. I have known rage. Very scary indeed. Just know that the source of your pain is found in this rage and NOW you can begin to process the true sadness and unfairness of whatever it is your mind has been burdened with.
    Rage occurs when there has been no outlet for anger, anger that has been forced down. Know this, write about this, begin to let it go. You can get through this.
    Lainey