1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Book Quantum Field Healing

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mike2014, Nov 24, 2014.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Mike. Thanks for posting about this. I looked it up and Hamilton sounds like he knows a lot about
    MindBody healing. I have so much reading to do (books I've ordered and haven't yet read),
    this won't be on my list for a while. But I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has read it and
    what they think of it. So much new going on lately in MindBody.

3. mike2014

Hi Walt,

I know exactly what you mean my friend. I would say I have a form of OCD when it comes to things related to Mind-Body, I like to buy everything at once and slowly work through it all.

I sometimes think having an overwhelming amount of material can be detrimental to your healing where you try to find more and more solutions rather than dedicate all of you belief system and thoughts and commitment to a fewer strategies.

All the best,

Mike

Ellen likes this.
  4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Mike, I just got a copy of Eckhart Tolle's THE POWER OF NOW
    and will get into it soon as I can. The subtitle is especially intriguing to me:
    "A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment."
    Deepak Chopra says "One of the best books to come along in years.
    Every sentence rings with truth and power."

I bought a used paperback copy at amazon.com books for 38 cents plus $4 postage.
    I love bargains.

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

5. mike2014

Hello Walt,

I have read great things about that book, I think its another one I must purchase. That's a bargain at $4.38.

I'm wishing you and all of the U.S TMS members a wonderful and joyful thanks giving. May you all be blessed with good health and wealth.

Best,

Mike

6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

I think people who sell inspirational books ask only a buck or so
    because they want to pass them on to others. Very nice.

I hope you also have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    A niece and her husband are coming here with a turkey we will roast.

My best to you.