1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Pudendal nerve

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Feryal05, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Feryal05

Feryal05 Newcomer

benim dairemde çocukla bir gece geçirdik. Ne kadar dirensem de sarhoş olduğum için kontrolü kaybettim. Sonra kanama oldu, jinekoloğa gittik ve 5 aydır pudental bası başladı. önce uyarılma, sonra sık idrara çıkma ve ağrı, intiharı düşünüyorum. Ne tavsiye edersiniz

2. Feryal05

Feryal05 Newcomer

we had a night with the kid in my apartment. No matter how hard I resisted, I gave up control because I was drunk. Then there was bleeding, we went to the gynecologist and pudendal compression started for 5 months. first arousal, then frequent urination and pain, I think of suicide. What do you recommend

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm sorry, @Feryal05, I don't think the translation came through very well, but I think you are reporting severe pudendal neuralgia for at least 5 months. This is a common and distressing symptom reported by many people (not just women). I really hope you can try to see a therapist or counselor for your mental and emotional state of mind. I understand that this is a condition that often causes severe despair - but we have known people who have recovered.

I put together a search for forum posts about Pudendal Neuralgia in case they can offer you some hope: Search Results for Query: pudendal | TMS Forum (The Mindbody Syndrome) (tmswiki.org)

Anyone reading this: one of the posts I found when doing this search is one from 2021 which I encourage everyone to read it, as it contains absolutely key requirements for healing from any form of TMS-induced symptoms: Healed From Pudendal Neuralgia (and lots of other things) | TMS Forum (The Mindbody Syndrome) (tmswiki.org)