1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Progress!! Update....

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Jules, May 27, 2017.

1. Jules

Jules Well known member

So, I got a full-time job as a website content writer and started last Monday. I was a little nervous, since I had issues every time I got on the computer; but, therapist worked on a major trigger and it helped a lot!! I actually typed for 9 hours on Monday and 9 hours every day since then!!! ;)

It started to hurt yesterday, but I had a deadline and I could feel myself tensing, so calmed down and told my brain, it was OK and there was no reason to over-react. It worked, until I got home and could veg. Today, its hurting again, but I did shopping, vacuuming, walked a mile, and did dishes. Interestingly enough, nearly all of my past pain came back, except my shoulder pain, which has plagued me for five months now. Weird, eh?

Now, if I can only get this stupid shoulder to move again, I am well on my way!! :) Baby steps....:D

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Glad to get your update and good news Jules! It is those exceptions which really teach us that it is mind-body. Bravo!!
    Andy B

3. Betsy4ever

Betsy4ever New Member

Congratulations Jules......oh my 9 hours. Good Luck!!