1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Prayer for healing

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by mugwump, Oct 5, 2020.

1. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

For Victory Over Outer Conditions- [​IMG]

In the name of Love, Wisdom and Power, by the authority and victory of my own Beloved I AM Presence, I demand and command every cell, atom and electron of my physical body to blaze with the Sacred Fire of Invincible Love and Healing Flames from my beloved I AM Presence and the Ascended Masters of Light
    I ask for the action of the law of forgiveness for my every transgression of the law of Love in my daily life and the past.
    I command the invincible Flames of Purity, of Protection, of Resurrection and Healing to blaze through my physical body, my emotional. body, my mental body, my etheric body, my inner child and my body elemental, daily and hourly.
    In the name of love, I command my full mastery and victory over all outer conditions in my life to be made manifest.
    I also ask the opening and return of all my spiritual gifts.
    And so it is, beloved I AM!
    I call upon the law of forgiveness for my errors of the past. I extend forgiveness to all souls I have ever hurt in any way, shape or form in this lifetime and beyond. I also extend my forgiveness to all souls that have ever hurt me.
    I call upon the Eternal Flame of Cosmic Love to seize these energies to be drenched in the fires of the Violet Flame and Ascension Flame.
    I give thanks for this healing.
    Beloved I AM! Beloved I AM! Beloved I AM!

linnyc87 likes this.
  2. fewjoram

fewjoram Peer Supporter

Have Faith!, Keep your relationship closer to God. Always pray to him, so your dreams & desire will be granted!

3. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

Same to you my friend. Let's keep praying to God so our soul will be purified. Glory to God!