1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Plantar fascitis It's Gone

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by bobdds, Mar 3, 2015.

1. bobdds

bobdds New Member

I am getting ready this morning for outdoor weekend. Those preparations reminded me that on this same trip a year ago I had not rediscovered the TMS help. Because of experience many years ago with my back I was a quick and easy reconvert to a diagnosis of TMS. After several months of injections, therapy and boots yada yada my brother in a casual conversation asked if it could be TMS. Of course it could! I found the site and quickly got up to speed and within a week or 10 days I was and have been pain free. What I failed to do was report on this and say thanks. I am sorry to have not documented that here but I want to make an amend for that now. I apologize for failing to make my story available here, and freely and gratefully acknowledge the gift I have recieved. I have been a TMS missionary again and in fact my sceptic wife found relief for her painful back, once she saw my result. Thanks to all who pay it forward!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hooray, bobdds. Your post is so inspirational. Today some people posted they still have some doubts that their pain is from TMS. I hope they read your post and see how belief in TMS healed you and your wife.

IrishSceptic likes this.
  3. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Thanks for putting your success story here. It will help others. :)

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes!! Another "plantar fasciitis" cure for the record books. No special boots, no operations, no injections, no special diets, no endless stretching. Thank you for the story. This reflects my experience of severe foot pain also.