1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

One Year: Reflections on How I Freed Myself from Chronic Pain

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by osabot, May 22, 2019.

1. osabot

osabot New Member

All,

A number of people from this community have asked me for more detail on how I practically overcame my chronic knee pain. I have been meaning to write those reflections for some time and finally did so on the one-year anniversary of the darkest day of my pain journey.

My reflections, including the specific methods I used and other ways I have emerged happier and healthier from the pain experience, are posted here.

I hope they might be helpful to some others still grappling with the pain and please let me know if I can answer questions or share other thoughts.

Best,

Oliver

2. Dida8349

Dida8349 Peer Supporter

Dear Oliver, I am deeply grateful to you for having taken the time to write up about your experience and share it here with us too. I am struggling at the moment ... have been for quite a while .. so your story, so deeply honest and most of all, a story of triumph, is really encouraging. Thank you. ❤️