1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New to TMS and Dr Sarno

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by f1thyrich, Jan 18, 2020.

1. f1thyrich

f1thyrich Newcomer

I have been suffering from back pain since about 2002. In the beginning, it wasn't bad enough to make me stop doing anything. But since 2014, the pain, especially middle back, neck and ribs, was bad enough that I stopped many activities. I used to play in a men's baseball league (catcher), lift weights, to HIIT training and other activities. I had to stop doing all of that. My morning routine included inversion table, some PT exercises and laying of a gel-ice-pack. Crazy, right? A friend of mine gave me Dr Sarno's book about 2 weeks ago and links to the 20/20 report and some other videos. I kid you not, my middle back and rib pain diminished and just about disappeared within a week. Amazing! I continue to read the book and re-watch the videos. I am doing the techniques listed on the wiki and in the book. I am a believer. Thank you Dr Sarno, and thank you to my friend Steve for giving me the book!

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

3. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

You are one of the lucky ones keep up the good work