1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 My second first day

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by North Star, Nov 4, 2013.

1. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Today, I'm kicking off my second round through the SEP program. It's also two months since I began Dr. Sarno's life changing book. (But who's counting, eh?)

I don't know what's churning inside but pain has been flaring up and tumultuous dreams have been keeping me entertained in the wee hours (NOT).

I know from what I'm learning this is all very good. But it's not very fun. I have lived on ibuprofen and I suspect it is probably a condition response. (Even the big guns drugs do NOTHING for me.) I've allowed myself to take it (ibu) still but in decreasing amounts.

So, it's time for this girl to crank up the happy music and get on the bike.

If you're wondering if the SEP is for you...yes, it is.

G.R. and Forest like this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Montana Mom,
    I so admire your commitment to the program and the positive attitude you bring to the forum. Instead of saying the SEP didn't work for me because I still have pain, you are committing yourself to doing it again. It really is a life-long program we must commit ourselves to, isn't it.....

3. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks so much, Ellen. I wasn't feeling so positive when I rolled out of bed this morning, that's for sure! :confused: (That's an actual picture of face before I had my first cup of coffee.)
    And yeah...don't you know it - this is a life-long program.