1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

My leg neuropathy just went away

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by ludigracic, Apr 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. ludigracic

ludigracic Newcomer

Hello people :)

Im guy who love sport and I belive that I had neuropathy TMS in my right leg that developed 2.5 years ago.
    I had to stop doing activities because my leg would hurt after 15min of running. I was afraid to do anything.
    I did positive emg testing, mri of my lumbal spine and ankle was fine. Did full blood test with gene sequencing searcing for neuropathy causes and all tests was negative. I knew that I was healthy and was eager to find an alternative. Than my brother bought a book healing back pain by dr Sarno, the rest is basically a history.

After reading half of Sarno's book I was just in my chair and when I got up instantly felt deep relief and it almost brought me to tears. Like 80% is gone!
    Now i still feel superfacial pain but deep one is gone. I know this is not placebo because i changed the way i react to emotions. I can feel it.
    Last few weeks I started to think more psychology about things that bothers me in moments when I get anxiety or angry. I didnt belive that I have emotinal problems but i find myself in that book in so many ways.
    There is still a lot of work ahead of me but im so happy right now and I wanted to share this with someone.

fridaynotes, JanAtheCPA and tgirl like this.
  2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

That’s fantastic news!

hope the rest of your pain and any other symptom will also go away soon.

3. ludigracic

ludigracic Newcomer

FredAmir likes this.
  4. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member