1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 Moving slow like turtle!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jamiemakena, Mar 30, 2016.

1. jamiemakena

jamiemakena New Member

My father died a month ago so I took a break this month while I was in NY. It was amazing how I had journaled multiple pages about my feeling regarding my parents getting a divorce in the morning and then was informed of his passing 3 hours later. I know if it had been reversed I could never have journaled so freely as I did. It felt like a relief and a gift from God. He had cancer and died peacefully in his sleep.

2. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss, and I can empathize. My Dad died 5 years ago. He died exactly as he would have wanted--quickly and with no bother to anyone. I felt bad that I wasn't there to comfort him as he died. (I lived across country from him, and my siblings were also in other states.) But I came to see the manner of his death as a blessing.
    How wonderful that you can see your dad's death as a blessing as well. Cancer can be a horrible way to die, but I'm glad his was peaceful, in his sleep.
    Prayers to you and your family.