1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 4 Most disheartening (not doctor)

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by leslietown, Mar 7, 2021.

1. leslietown

leslietown Newcomer

The most disheartening thing was when a colleague (in his mind making a joke) said: ''You know right that you are going to be in pain for the rest of your life?''
    When I think of this, my heart sinks.
    I still smile at this person every day, I am nice to him. At the same time think why am I nice is someone can say such an awful thing.

2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

He's telling you about HIMself. I had many doctors tell me that. I have been painfree 22 years this spring after reading Sarno.
    'cast not pearls before swine'

3. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

That's a projection. Never allow the opinions of others to determine how you feel about yourself or your life. Don't give away your power to anyone, including "experts" and doctors. They are not God or oracles.

Baseball65 likes this.
  4. leslietown

leslietown Newcomer

Thanks so much guys!