1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 33 More positive changes

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JTaylor, Jan 20, 2022.

1. JTaylor

JTaylor New Member

I’ve noticed some more positive changes, especially as I’m coming to the end of this programme. The one that stands out the most to me is that I’m exercising without any fear of injury again. I’m making progress in my running that I would have never thought possible. After running my first half marathon at the end of last month I’ve signed up for a few more this year and my first marathon in October. I feel really motivated with my running and it’s giving me something to focus on. I’m also getting a little better at living in the present and not worrying about the future all the time. Another big change is that I’m less critical of my self and don’t get upset about my mistakes like I did before. I just try and see these as areas for growth. During this process I’ve realised that I used to put so many limits on what I can achieve, but now I’m starting to realise that I’m capable of a lot more than I thought.

ssxl4000 likes this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Great work!