1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Mindbody Prescription - My beginning

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hamstermad101, Aug 29, 2022.

1. hamstermad101

hamstermad101 New Member

I am a prime sufferer of TMS. When I was younger I was diagnosed with IBS, I have hay fever, De Quervain's tenosynovitis, Meniscus Tear pain years after, wrist RSI, Achilles tendonitis, and recently suspected tricep tendonitis. After reading the book I started focusing on my wrist RSI, which has reduced symptoms since. I have been able to play more guitar, lift weights, and type pain-free. It still occasionally comes back but it has been reduced. Since then I have had Achilles tendonitis from kickboxing and tricep tendonitis from the gym. I am not overworking myself, so why am I constantly getting these TMS-related issues? I believe there are a lot of internal rages within and this thirty-day program will help me consider my internal rage more and help me understand what is causing my constant pain and problems. This can't just be bad luck. I used to play football, go to the gym and play rugby pain-free but any sport I try now ends in a tendon injury.

The video show's the prime example of people accepting internal rage as their problem compared to people who don't. Who are the ones that are becoming pain-free? The acceptors.

JanAtheCPA likes this.