1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Meditation for feeling more "grounded"

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by veronica73, Apr 22, 2012.

1. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Enrique likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

This sounds really interesting. The idea of envisioning ourselves as a tree can help us view ourselves as strong. Big trees are synonymous with strength. They have the ability to withstand strong winds and the elements. Like a tree our body is strong and can withstand quite a lot. This exercise may help us understand our body's strength and view it as something that can withstand physical activity. Thanks for posting this.

3. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

I love trees. I've had some interesting experiences with them. Trees are so loving, strong, full of life. We have a mini "canopy" in our back yard and the trees have come to be my good friends.

BG