1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

LOCKED: Gates's Covid -9 pandemic fraud/hoax and TMS pain - they want o make everybody sick!

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by filipe, Sep 6, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filipe

filipe Peer Supporter

Hello,

Sorry to bother you all, I just wanna know how you guys are coping with this BIg Pharma Covid pandemic hoax/fraud, and the "final solution", as Bill Gates put it, of a mandatory global vaccination, that will alter our genes, and probably kill us, or make us sick...

As for me, my pain is slowly increasing, due to all this Draconian measures taken place, and this Big Pharma sanitarian dictatorship that is upon us right now, done by tyrants, by enemies of health...

To your knowledge, there is nobody sick in my country from this covid lie, except on TV (gates bought the media, everywhere), or that have their dead certificate forged... I know a lot of people that tested positive, that have no symptom, and never did, even a 95 year old lady... but now they are even saying that people that are assimphtomatic are unhealthy...

In the past, there were a zillion thing to do to distract oneself from is pain and negative emotions, but now, due to covid 19, there isn't, because this satanic people is taking away our freedom, and ours jobs...

The people that is doing this dystopia to us, a nerd called Gates, Fauci and The elite, want to make us sick.

Chronic pain will rise, due to this fake pandemic. They want t, to kill us with vaccines, and control us with 5G, and the chip, this is no conspiracy, it is plain true, and it is what is happening in any part of the world.

These people is destroyng the World as we know it, they are destroying schools, children, humanity, and freedom because of a fake virus...

Not wanted to speak about politics, but for me this is a democrats hoax, and this is being done to us, also because of the US President election. All we hear in the press are non.stop fake news about covid, and an attack to Trump, as never before. What are they afraid?

I'm worried, and I'm with TMS pain again, because of this fraud...

(mod: media removed as it takes up too much space and no one responded favorably)

Thanks, and hope to hear your comments.

Filipe

PS: They are arresting pragnnet women for posting on facebook in Australia...

(mod: media removed as it takes up too much space and no one responded favorably)

(mod: link removed as it takes up too much space and no one responded favorably)

Watch this:

Rushing the vaccine, their "final solution"

(mod: link removed as it takes up too much space and no one responded favorably)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2020
  2. jamejamesjames1

jamejamesjames1 Peer Supporter

Uh...not sure how to day this without sounding a certain way...but I hope you are doing a bit. If not you really ought to seek the help of a therapist as it seems like something more than TMS might be going on in your case

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. Sita

Sita Well known member

You can all read the data, statistics for the US, here:
    (mod: non-TMS link removed , to be fair to the OP whose links were also removed).

If you actually look at the data, about 6 % of the people who died from the virus, were healthy...had no other illnesses. The rest, 94% of the people who got the virus and died, had already 2-3 serious illnesses (comorbidities) on top of the virus. And most of them were older than 74 (years old).

But why would you look at the data, directly? When you can just take your served information from social media or tv/the news? They never lie and are always correct. (Sarcasm).

If you live in another country, just look at the government data regarding the virus, in your own country. It's posted there. You can see it directly.

Take care!

4. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

I know someone who died from it.
    And my brother’s friend has lost both parents to it.

You are free to believe in anything you like but this post is flagrantly insensitive, needlessly provocative and especially thoughtless on a forum of this nature. There are countless places where you can exchange ideas such as these.

I’ve reported your post.

To others, there is an “Ignore” button for each member. I have selected it for this member. It’s a very useful function.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    Amber and Ellen like this.
  5. sam908

sam908 Peer Supporter

I'd be curious to know the ages of these poor souls who succumbed to this virus and whether they had any significant comorbidities.

6. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

The guy I knew was late 50’s/early 60’s. I’m not aware of any significant health problems. He was an average bloke. He died early on in the outbreak.

My brother’s friends case is heartbreaking. As far as I know both were fine (it feels indelicate to ask questions), in their 60’s, and they died within a fortnight of each other. The poor lad is utterly devastated.

Our local area has seen a handful of medical professionals pass too. God bless them.

7. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Thank you, Plum, for sharing about the ignore button. I've seen this before, some people will only believe if someone they know dies.

8. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

@filipe,

I agree with Plum: there are many other platforms better suited for debates on these types of topics, such as Reddit. TMS Wiki seeks to support and connect people as they navigate the mind-body journey. Your post does not align with this initiative.

I would encourage other members to avoid this discussion that is sensitive and most likely not productive for or beneficial to mind-body healing.

Please understand that I am saying this out of the most sincere respect and concern for all members on this forum. Filipe, I am very sorry you’re struggling - you are not alone. Should you need guidance on mind-body symptoms, we stand ready to respond.

9. Sita

Sita Well known member

Filipe, I'm doing pretty well. Thanks for asking. I'm praying for the country with all this upsetting situation. I've watched all the material (links) that you posted, but not when you posted them, actually earlier than that. I'm fully aware of the reality. What I truly suggest you might do is: try to have faith. Pray. Send light to the world, after you're done praying. Do it each day for a few minutes. Many people do it. It will help tremendously. You have no idea...And it will help you too. You'll know that you did your part - you contributed even in a small way - to bringing the light and dispelling the darkness.

No need to be afraid, angry or panic about it. Just accept it and do your part, sending positive vibrations around. Remember, hate destroys, that's why love always wins. Just accept it, and have patience. It will be fine.

All the best! Take care!

Tennis Tom likes this.
  10. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

It’s a great option isn’t it. If only life came with such a button :)

This saddens me greatly but I am aware that some people are shockingly naive to the point where experience needs to knock them sideways.

Lizzy likes this.
  11. filipe

filipe Peer Supporter

Thanks a lot, and sorry If i used harsh words on my thread... this is really getting on my nerves. You see, what happens in the US reflects everywhere. I'm in fear for me, my family, and my son, and the fate of humanity, but not because of a common flu virus. I fear tryrants such as gates, and Fauci. I fear a mandatory vaccination, an hidden agenda :( Our government already bought 7 million doses of the vaccine, that it isn't even available yet, and we are 10 million.

It took me a lot to recover my heath, only for to be in jeopardy because of a nerd name gates, that even says, we have to accept if people dyed of the vaccine, because there is a great threat in question... A nerd that like to shoot little kids arms with GMOs...

These guy is pure evil, and he have the money, thus the power to do whatever he wants to us...

I love nature, I love humanity, and these are been taken away from me. I'm sad, and depresses, but you are right, only love and positive emotion can fight this tyranny, and evil... Plus we need all these positive emotions to fight TMS...

Thanks a lot guys :)

PS: what is behind this fake panemic (take our freedom, like in China).

This video explains everything... I'm so glad to share it with you :)

look: 2:17 - "together with the gates foundation..."

12. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

@filipe, this is a deep conversation with heavy political components that are known to frequently illicit intense interactions, and TMS Wiki is not the platform for this type of content. It may also be upsetting to other members, which is counterintuitive to our mission to help people manage sympathetic nervous system overdrive. I strongly encourage you, and anyone else who is interested in engaging in similar conversations, to discuss this on a place like Reddit where there are multiple subforums dedicated to these topics.

We are certainly very happy to address topics such as one feeling out of control or powerless, and examine how that affects the mind-body connection as well as ways to deal with it. However, when it comes to posting detailed opinions and videos on political matters and figures, it is best to share that content elsewhere.

plum, Lizzy and JanAtheCPA like this.
  13. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

This post was Reported by several senior members of the forum with requests for it to be removed or locked.

I am closing this down, for all the reasons already stated by other members. I'll leave the thread to show that no one else is interested in supporting this, but the links are going away, because they have nothing to do with TMS and they take up precious bandwidth and space on the TMS servers, which cost money to maintain.

We are here to discuss TMS as many of our wonderful members have tried to point out to the OP.

Along with several other people who already made this request, please take your political views to a political discussion platform. We are here to support each other in the healing process.

plum, Lizzy and Dorado like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.