1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Let's Give This A Shot

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by cdogstu99, Oct 8, 2018.

1. cdogstu99

cdogstu99 Newcomer

I'm a 42 year old male and have had a lot of weird things happen to me in the past few years.

First, I got mono about three years ago. I got a prostate infection about a year and a half ago. I get frequent sinus infections. I had an issue of globus in my throat several months back that seemingly disappeared after a month. My latest is pain on the ulnar side of my right wrist that has led to numbness in my arm(s) and lately, pain in my jaw teeth eye and face. X-rays ruled out any tooth issues and I'm scheduled to see a neurologist tomorrow to rule out any nerve problems. I have Mind Body prescription and I'm hoping that all the issues i've had are literally in my head.

2. Shakermaker

Shakermaker Peer Supporter

Hey, good luck. I'm just getting started too, I hope everything works out for you. I'm really no expert but I do at least know that jaw pain is a pretty common accompaniment to stress and anxiety. I get it sometimes. I saw an ENT Doc about it and he says when I get too stressed I tense my jaw which causes pain the muscles.