1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

All the Rage Film Latest cartoon

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Posted this this to Rumur FB today and it already got 5 likes so I thought you would like it! This one is based of the unconscious emotions we feel in everyday situations.

CarolineRumurCartoon828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    Cog and Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I like this.

I wish the computer was never invented.
    I think the devil invented it, to give us stress.

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

LOL, Walt - if it wasn't the computer, it would be something else. Or it would still be the bear in the woods.

It's how our brains are wired - we are always scanning the horizon for danger. I remind myself of this when I'm experiencing the beginnings of symptoms.

Sadly, in too many places in our so-called modern world, there really are serious dangers lurking... Those of us lucky enough to be living in safety and security need to remind our brains that we are in fact safe, and to let the fear go.

Jan

Laudisco and Caroline Rumur like this.
  4. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

[QUOTE="

Sadly, in too many places in our so-called modern world, there really are serious dangers lurking... Those of us lucky enough to be living in safety and security need to remind our brains that we are in fact safe, and to let the fear go.

Jan[/QUOTE]

I agree with this! We need to consciously let our selves know we are safe and let the fear go.