1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Knee pain…TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by claudM17, Jul 27, 2022.

1. claudM17

claudM17 Newcomer

Hello,

has anyone struggled with their pain ‘spreading’ I’m not sure what else to call it. My initial pain started in the right side of my SI joint, then the same on my left side and now my right knee is agony.

I have been diagnosed with an inflamed plica in my right knee back in November and I’ve had 2 cortisone injections in it but it remains agonising.

I’m not sure if this pain is TMS related or if this is an actual issues. I am yet to find other people with TMS who has suffered with it spreading/affecting their knees!

Has anyone else suffered with painful knees?

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Spreading pain anywhere in your body is a sign of TMS, especially considering that cortisone injections did not make any difference. BTW, it is a very common mistake to look for people with exactly the same set of symptoms, because TMS may manifest itself in the way unique to each person. What you need to know is that knee pain and spreading pain each can be TMS, a combination of two is even more likely TMS.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Worth repeating and reposting. The TMS brain mechanism is really tricky this way!

TG957 likes this.