1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Jumping nerve pain?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by jhshiu, Mar 7, 2023.

Tags:
  1. jhshiu

jhshiu New Member

Hi gang.

Has anyone had jumping nerve pain. It feels like pin pricks and it jumps from elbow to wrist, to legs (thighs, ankles, calves), to ??? It last for a second then moves. It started up the last couple days and it’s so annoying.

I’ve been under stress lately but never had this kind of pain before. TMS?

2. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

3. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes, I've had that experience. It's a symptom that pops up when I'm ignoring the chance to resolve some stress or to say out loud what I need to release. I often will say to myself. "Well, this is what I am experiencing tonight...and it is a temporary reminder." Don't pay attention to the jumping nerves, put your focus on relieving or fixing your stress one small step at a time.