1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

I'm having a breakdown

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Shelly, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Shelly

Shelly New Member

In a good way I think...

Hi everyone, I just found this group yesterday. I won't bore anyone with my story, I did type it in my profile though if you're curious.

I have been reading through these posts and just weeping and weeping and weeping. I have spent so many years with so much pain and so many doctors that each time I went to a new one I was so hopeful that they would fix me and then yet another disappointment. Until I no longer have faith in medicine. One problem after another that no one understands. Nothing that they know how to fix. Some days I would feel like I was getting control and then it would be gone again and I would have to start all over figuring out how to be brave through it.

and then finally... here you all are and you're telling my story.

I hope so badly that this is the beginning of putting this behind me. My heart goes out to each and every one of you. I'm so overwhelmed with hope that I just can't stop crying. Maybe that's a form of release in itself, yes?

It's a pleasure to meet each and every one of you.

Shelly

Lala likes this.
  2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Welcome, Shelly!

I too have found this online community to be a huge support. It's been a little over a year and I am now almost entirely free of pain. It would be hard to believe if I hadn't lived through it myself.

Look forward to seeing you around on here

Lala likes this.
  3. Stella

Stella Well known member

What a story Shelly. You have come to the right place. I need to get my posted. I have had many many of the same symptoms but most now all gone. I found Sarno in August then this program late October. What a learning experience. Welcome Sandy

Lala likes this.
  4. CMA

CMA Peer Supporter

Hi Shelly...take care. You will find a lot of support here. I learnt about TMS few months back and have found some relief but have a long way to go. Good luck to you in your healing process and hope we can support each other and be successful soon.

Lala likes this.