1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 I believe…

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Thedales2001, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Thedales2001

Thedales2001 Newcomer

I’m here because I’ve been through all the things and still in pain. I have had chronic neck pain for over a year and had two MRI’s, a nuclear imaging bone scan and about a dozen x-rays. Some minor degeneration in c-5 but that’s not where my pain is and the curvature in my neck isn’t great but it’s been this way since my first chiropractor appointment when I was 16 (I’m 49). I’m able to rule out a diagnosis because the spine docs couldn’t come up with one! I’ve had facet joint injections, chiropractic care, massages, acupuncture, dry needling, PT and lots of prayers. I met with a neurosurgeon and asked him to operate but he told me there was nothing to operate on and to try acupuncture.
    I started out taking NSAIDS at first but then started experiencing a racing heart so I switched to Tylenol. I’ve been taking Tylenol around every 4-5 hours for about a year. I’m here because I believe I can re-train my brain and am eager to learn how! I want my body back!!!

JanAtheCPA likes this.