1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Hip labral tear pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by cammb33, Dec 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. cammb33

cammb33 New Member

I have read two of Dr Sarnos books but can’t recall what he says about hip labral tear pain? Maybe someone can help me out. Can you overcome this pain with the TMS way of thinking ? Or is this structural and needs to be addressed possibly through surgery?

2. Mr Hip Guy

Mr Hip Guy Well known member

As someone that had hip labral tear surgery, yet the pain came back afterwards, I can say it can definitely be cured by TMS techniques. In fact, I am thankful I had the surgery only in respect to the fact it introduced me to TMS and Sarno.

cammb33 likes this.
  3. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

I had a client with labral tear. She completely recovered and avoided surgery. Just like many other “abnormalities” it is absolutely normal and responsible for your pain,

Joima and cammb33 like this.