1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Here I go! An ex-addict's journey to wellness

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by LadyLazarus, Nov 7, 2015.

1. BBDiesel

BBDiesel New Member

I have been struggling with constipation issues most of my life. Going thru TMS now it seems to have escalated. The cleaner I eat the more constipated I get. Do you use regular sea salt? Should I start slow with the salt? In the olden days I would use salt and water when I did fasting etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated as this greatly affects my life as well.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I think we all need a good dose of positive thinking and to remind ourselves we can do anything we set our mind to.

I love the mantra of my best friend: "I can do this. It's a piece of cake!"

It if sounds like "Mary Poppins," so what? It works!

3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

If it's TMS, nutrition has nothing to do with it. You have to feed your mind Dr. Sarno's KNOWLEDGE PENICILLIN. The cure for TMS is getting the conscious mind to let the sub-c know that it's on to it's tricks and will be in charge now.

4. Maribel

Maribel New Member

Read this site http://www.watercure2.org (Water Cure 2) and you can also buy the book of dr Batmanghelidj

On the water are you thin and nervous or fat and with a lot of water retention?

The thin need more salt the fat need to start o the water and then slowly add the salt

8 glasses of water each with 1/8 of salt
    2 glasses with salt in the morning when waking up
    30 min later breakfast

2 hours later -2 glasses of water with salt
    30 min later lunch

2 hours later - 2 glasses of water with salt
    30 min late diner

2 hours later 2 or 1 glasses of water with salt

Imp start slowly and listen to your body -I initially took less glasses of water.

Another important mineral that is not mentioned in the water cure is magnesium - it helps loosing the bowels. If you have frequent nightmares you need more magnesium with B6. Source Naturals Super Mag is great - Amazon.com

And finally herbs to help heel your gut is lower bowel from Dr Christopher - his site is herbal legacy. I use this with my son when he has eaten unhealthy food i.e. birthday parties.... and gets stuck. The tincture can be bought at Amazon and just a few drops does miracles.

Then at last is the amino acid Taurine that makes bile more liquid - you need the bile to get the gut moving!

Finally Chinese traditional medicine seen anger as a liver imbalance and gallbladder the seat of action. Now we TMS are angry and frozen so don't forget to release stored emotions and spit bile!

5. Maribel

Maribel New Member

On the bile - I eat a lot of health fat - lard, butter, olive oil, avocado, pork, salmon......

6. Maribel

Maribel New Member

On the constipation - as your start moving shit out of your bowel - you can get more constipated initially -read the work of dr Christopher on his herbal legacy site.

7. Maribel

Maribel New Member

Scurvy, beriberi, rickets .... are all real disease caused by malnutrition. So getting that right nutrition is part of loving yourself.

TMS is emotional malnutrition that expresses itself in repressed anger. Cleaning up your mind but eating poorly is still creating a distracting nightmare for yourself!

8. BBDiesel

BBDiesel New Member

Thank you for all these details! I very much appreciate it.