1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Healed tinnitus, sciatica, AS, and more...

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by MedicineWithin, Nov 19, 2019.

1. MedicineWithin

MedicineWithin Peer Supporter

Aloha all,

Here is a video that I created outlining some of my journey and healing TMS. My brother and I both had similar experiences. The doctors gave me many medical names to what I was experiencing and even diagnosed my brother with an autoimmune condition called AS. We both healed. I write here now completely pain free as is my brother. You can heal too, Know that! The video link is below!

Ho'oponopono, This is a Hawaiian prayer, it means I thank you, I love you, I'm sorry, Frogive me.
    Blessings to all

Justin.

2. EileenS

EileenS Well known member

Thank you for making this video and posting it Justin. It is a beautiful inspiring video. I hope those who are struggling with pain watch it over and over.
    Blessings and peace to you.

KittenLePurr and MedicineWithin like this.
  3. grapefruit

grapefruit Peer Supporter

Amazing! I hope more watch this.

MedicineWithin and EileenS like this.
  4. Janey

Janey New Member

@MedicineWithin Oh, what a thoughtful way to tell your story. 1,000 thank yous for this inspiration.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    MedicineWithin likes this.
  5. EileenS

EileenS Well known member

I completely agree. It is such a beautiful and inspiring video.

6. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

So glad I watched this. Thank you for sharing.
    Lainey

7. Northwood

Northwood Well known member

I was moved and inspired by your video. I felt a truth in it that cuts through the noise of doubt and helps to keep me on point during the early, fragile stages of engaging this process. In the post title, your reference to tinnitus caught my ear (sorry). Anyway, I've got tinnitus and would be happy to add it to the faculty of pain teachers I'm learning from. Be nice to graduate and move on from this advanced degree program. Would you be willing to share anything specifically you did to heal from tinnitus? I've long thought that I have it now (at age 61) because I did a lot of motorcycling back in my twenties (helmet whistle). But why would that be so? I mean I didn't have tinnitus for twenty years following my last ride. So maybe it's a symptom of TMS. I certainly fit the program. Be nice to translate whatever is being said about my old emotional pain in the siren song of that ringing. I'm very happy for your healing and your brother's healing!

MedicineWithin and Lainey like this.
  8. Mala

Mala Well known member

I am bumping this up because this is insanely good, in fact one of the best success stories I have seen on video.

Well done Justin on overcoming all yr physical symptoms & thank you for giving us this gift of yr video.

Mala

9. tgirl

tgirl Well known member

Great post Justin. Thank you. Did you get counselling of any type? I’m still searching for an answer.

10. MedicineWithin

Thank you for the words. Happy the the video inspired you on your journey. I have been hosting group meetings to share insights into how people can heal tms and empower themselves. Feel free to message me for times that we meet. I cap the number at 4 per circle. As for the tinnitus, for me it is a barometer. I still experience it once and awhile and it's a cue to check in. It doesn't bother me at all when I notice it, it's just a sound. I work with the emotion that is connected to the sound (the reaction or interpretation.)

KittenLePurr likes this.
  11. MedicineWithin

I had two sessions of somatic psychotherapy, and an introduction call with a tms therapist. I also participated in a few ayahuasca circles. Guidance can be really good and I reccomend, just has to be with someone or people who understand the subtleties of mindbody syndromes. The medicine ultimately comes from within, it just may take another to point you there. I hold mindbody awareness meetings regularly (by donation) for people who want to learn more. Message me if you'd like to join.

Justin.

tgirl likes this.
  12. tgirl

tgirl Well known member

Thanks so much Justin.