1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 6 Have I ever not lived in Fear?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Allissa RS, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Allissa RS

Allissa RS New Member

Hi all,

Yesterday and today my TMS journey goes deeper as I look back and realise how long I gave been living in a state of fear.
    In journalling yesterday I uncovered one particular pivotal moment of being mugged for my bag in my young adult life and how that very experience kind of mimicked many childhood experiences that had gone before it, sort of reinforcing and colouring the lense of my life from then on . This fear has been following since around 8 or 9 I think.
    Last night as I fell asleep I could feel a few moments with no fear! Just my sensations as they were but no fear! This was new
    I had a dream of my particular present day fears and some serious journalling followed this morning. It's like I've opened my own Pandora's box, but one that is showing my the direction I need to go.
    Today my discomfort changed in nature and is reaching a crescendo this evening...I am certain it's putting up a fight like a rebel!
    The peeling back of this scared state seems critical. Even is the discomfort wasn't there, I no longer want to live tlike that! I've 30 odd years of joy to reclaim!
    Does anyone relate to fears unravelling like this!? Xx

Fredric likes this.