1. To receive notices when new "Overcoming TMS" days are posted, just sign up at this link. To view the days that have already been posted, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (NY) time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. BruceMC will host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Great YouTube Meditations I found

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Dear Lianne, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Dear Lianne

Dear Lianne Peer Supporter

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that I found a great person who does meditations that are posted on YouTube. Her name is Kelly Howell. I love her voice and the vibrations of the background music is amazing to me.

Having been a person who finds it challenging to quiet the mind, I did her meditation via a free YouTube and was relaxed immediately. I guess her style resonates with me.

There are several posted from her. I will go and find the exact one I liked and link it onto this site. I wanted to post this while I was thinking of it, so sorry that I do not have the link in this message but you can google her name on YouTube and it'll come up.

veronica73 and Forest like this.