1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Great News! My neck is killing me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Beach-Girl, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

Max:

Thank you so much. I can feel your support from here. Weather dependent, I may give it a go this afternoon. Friend and I are heading out to see what the tides have brought in as of late. This may be the day. I might say nothing to my friend (who is on my "team") and just do it.

Oh and I woke up today and the pain is moving down my arm, from my neck. Maybe it will simply slip out my fingers soon - and that as they say, will be that.

Again thank you all. I will have you with me as I attempt this today.

BG

Side Note: There is a weather alert on my phone. It's calm now, but we may be in for a huge wind storm which would make it not the best day for a trial run. Or it could be a high tide alert - which would make this more of a challenge, but more fun. And the more fun, the less I'll be thinking about it.

Max likes this.
  2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

The beach sounds amazing! I grew up in the mountains and never learned to swim even so I find the ocean fascinating.

Like Max mentioned, maybe you could just go for a little while. Sometimes I'll tell myself, Ok, I'm going to make myself do this activity, but I'll just start it or go for a few minutes and then see how I feel. Usually just getting there is 90% of the battle and I end up staying or completing whatever I was doing.

Beach-Girl and Max like this.
  3. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

[Deleted at BeWell's request]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016