1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Getting insanely depressed

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Mark1122, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Mark1122

Mark1122 Well known member

Hi....

So i tried working again for a month. I felt better psychologically but every week worse physically. Arm pain, upper back, neck. Even when not behind pc it still hurts immensely. Heart flutters were a bit less when working. Now worse when fired at home again.

Whenever i use pc/mobile alot and het more pain i get completely exhausted. I sleep well but i keep being exhausted and fatigued alot.

I read with none who cured RSI they had to deal with more than pain. I can get myself to the point not caring about the pain. But the exhaustion, fatigue and heart palps are too much. Whenever i resume activity like schubiner advised me through mail contact i get more pain(which is okay) but also het complete exhaustion, heart palps get worse and fully bloated stomach.

It seems like stress since i get anxiety, exhaustion, bloated stomach, feeling my heart bounce and heart flutters.

I just cant get outof IT and starting to feel so depressed after 7 years of this shit. From 21 to 28, which should be good Times, they are shit for me. Cant do work i love, sitting at home depressed, tired and in pain again. No future.

Also when on mobile my hands het tingly and cold really fast. Falling asleep.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. Mala

Mala Well known member

Hey Mark. Sounds like you are under a lot of stress & its taking its toll on you.

Dr Schubiner is right to advise you to work through it though.

Can I ask what books on TMS you have read & if you have done the SEP on this wiki site?

Please look at the video posted by @MedicineWithin who is your age & recovered completely. I think its wonderful.

All the best

Mala

MedicineWithin likes this.