1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

From SteveO's "10 Book" :

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Tennis Tom, Apr 12, 2017.

1. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Hi Boston,

Curious : did you came up with a reason for maybe not being ready ? No judgement here just something i a thinkin about myself lately,
    and my 'new' therapist asked something like that too

What i came up with was : what does 'being healed mean? For one : It means i have to function: which means tasks i am not able now to do will come back on my 'list' so oblications and responsabilities
    that now for some parts are not stuff i do now, (hope enqlish is good enough to explain)will return too
    Is it possible i do not want that ?
    And if so : why ?
    These seem simple questions but they are more complex . It is easy to come up with reasons why being ill or in pain is terrible but to come up with 'what could be 'in it for me' is way harder .. but maybe a huge one ?

What do you think ?

Karina