1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Foot pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ferndale37, Aug 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ferndale37

Ferndale37 Peer Supporter

Hi, I have hallux limitus (osteoarthritis) of the big toes with a bone spur on the right toe and what looks like a small Taylors bunion on my little toe, the toes bend in a bit but not excessively. i was wearing orthotics until my recent visit to a tms physician. She couldn't believe I had been prescribed them for my issue and so I took them out, but I didn't have chance to talk to her in detail about this, as at that time my main focus was back pain.

I go months without pain, and then have pain for a bit. There doesn't seem to be a pattern.

If it was pain due to my obvious structural abnormalities, would I be in pain all the time? And do you think pain relating to these conditions can be tms? I want to apply the same methods as I did to my back, but am struggling with this one because I can actually see a physical abnormality.

Thanks

newarrior likes this.
  2. newarrior

newarrior Peer Supporter

any updates