1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 42 Finished!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by abuglet, Aug 30, 2015.

1. abuglet

abuglet New Member

So, for the last week of the programme, I did not do everything in it, but I did do affirmations after reading Louise Hay which helped me enormously. I would say that I am about 95% healed. I still get some mild burning in my back sometimes, and sitting late at night makes my sides a bit sore, but I am getting better and better every day. This is a huge improvement, and I am really grateful to be back in the swing of life. I am going to continue with the Louise Hay programme, particularly as I'm getting back into the term in a couple of weeks, and I need those affirmations to deal with the job stress. However, I am seriously contemplating changing the terms of my job after this year so I have more time to just enjoy life. I'm finding I am more able to let go of the workaholism, :bookworm: and the awful sadness :( that I was trying to suppress, and for that I am really grateful. I expect that I'll be fully healed very soon. Most of all, I want to thank everyone here on the forum, particularly Walt, who offered comments and support. It carried me through some pretty dark days. I suppose now I am learning how to be happy and content and to watch out for my self more. Thanks again.
    :)

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, abglet. I got your personal message and replied. Hope you got my thanks for your kind words.
    I am so happy that you are now almost totally healed.
    I hope you will cut back on work and enjoy yourself more.

I agree that Louise Hay is wonderful and her program is definitely worth continuing.

Good luck in everything and spread your joy around. We all can benefit from it.

Love and happy wishes from Walt. Dark days come again no more, to paraphrase a favorite old song
    by Stephen Foster.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. JoeB1

JoeB1 Peer Supporter

Well done abuglet! Congratulations! And I agree, Walt is the man!

4. levfin003

levfin003 Peer Supporter

Congratulations!

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, JoeB1. I appreciate the kind words, but am just one of many in the TMSWiki community who post here with some reassurance that TMS works.
    Dr. Sarno is truly "the man."

Joe, I hope you are finding pain relief in the SEP. Its helped me and so many others to heal by discovering our repressed emotions.