1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 3 did 3 days in 2

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by chrisvanamersfoort4, Jun 12, 2013.

1. chrisvanamersfoort4

chrisvanamersfoort4 New Member

Hi, just started the program. I am from Holland, so reading is sometimes a problem. I earlier read part of the Sarno book, which was translated and i felt better very quickly. (lower backpain, hernia) Now i feel the pain came back again. Feels like i thought something wrong, lost control again i guess.

2. Stella

Stella Well known member

I believe it is best to take one day at a time. Each days exercise will give you lots to process.

Yes, getting worse when you start the program is very common. Your mind is trying to distract you from taking this journey but you can do it. You will learn so much about yourself. Be prepared ... you may have other painful issues. It is your mind try to create doubt. You can do it.

3. chrisvanamersfoort4

chrisvanamersfoort4 New Member

Thank you Stella,
    I did seem doubtfull i guess. Today i plan do to fysical labour, lots of lifting and bending.
    After my last post i felt pain in various parts of my body, especially my foot, so it is moving around.
    Nice to get a reaction, it is hard to find people with this kind of experience around here.
    Groeten (greetings) Chris