1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
  1. michellefasja

michellefasja New Member

Doctors tend to say that everything is all in my head and that it appears as if I don’t want to get better. That everything is on me and listening that sometimes can be frustrating. All I want is to feel perfect again as I used too, just for them to give me something that actually works on me. After several doctors, nothing has works besides this book I just read, Healing Back Pain. Now I understand what doctors meant. I am not perfect but still working in my recovery. Everything takes time and Im pretty sure Ill make it, just as all of you have and many of you will.

jimmylaw9 likes this.
  2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

Sarno did NOT like that statement...Nor did I when I was in agony and my Mother-in-law told me that. That's a very simplistic summary. It's actually 'all in our life' and to keep our head clear, we get symptoms....no participation on our part. I like to call it an over-evolved coping mechanism.
    After I got better and explained Sarno to my Mother-in-law she said "That's what I meant!" (LOL!)
    The Good news is that we only have to learn about it, recognize some things and it goes away.
    I'm sure you will too...