1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by MG123, Jul 10, 2018.

1. MG123

MG123 New Member

Hi guys,

So far I feel that I am doing great, or maybe am I just coping?

I admitt that I was really busy lately, as I tried an acupunture treatment, sports and changing my nutrition. I admit that it's easy to write and hard to do.

I believe that most of the syndroms that I suffer from: starting for fat, headache, tinton and such are coming from an emotional place, as I am trying get some order into life.

Any advices regardings how can I preserve a good nutrition with sport?

I am working as a lawyer about 10 hours a day and I must admit that I am not sure this suits for me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I feel that I am a really good lawyer, but the demanding hours and the tight job (I am in the litigation field) are taking too much from me. I've been through a lot in the last years with my career decision and now I am not sure what I want, or need. It makes me feel sad. so sad.

Besides coping with career issues/questions, I am 33 and I need to deal with dating issues, as I haven't found the one yet.

There is too much going on my plate, and I just need to take a minute and breathe...

I would welcome any supporting advice, a good word.

Yours truly,
    Mor