1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 16 - Stressors

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Leonor, May 4, 2013.

1. Leonor

Leonor Peer Supporter

Today I wrote about stressors and even-though I am aware of them it did me good to write them down. I have been following the program every day but have not had relief in my pain yet. I know I still have a long way to go and I don't want to start comparing myself to people that heal faster and be disappointed, but I have to remind myself of it. I also purchased "Unlearn your pain" because I think I need all the help I can. I live alone with my son who is very very active and that is a big stressor in my life but I don't want to be unfair to him and want to do the best I can. My first priority is healing. I don't go out a lot because of my discomfort but want to slowly change my ways. My biggest problem is just chronic fatigue (besides fibro). I am hanging in there..