1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 11 Day 11

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by aa3405, Nov 14, 2013.

1. aa3405

aa3405 Peer Supporter

I actually have been running three miles twice a week. I had stopped running for almost four years when I thought that the running was the cause of my plantars fasciitis. After reading Dr Sarnos book, I realize it was my negative thinking and emotions that caused it to flare up. I am happy to slowly get back in shape. I lost a lot of my endurance due to inactivity, but it's slowly building back up.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

It's great that you're running again. As you go a little farther each day or so, you will get your old endurance back.
    I hope you think positive on your running. You don't even have to think of TMS. Just enjoy the air, sunshine if it's out,
    and keep deep breathing. Just enjoy.