1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Couth Tinnytus from my brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by emporeon027, Dec 15, 2020.

1. emporeon027

emporeon027 Peer Supporter

do you belived that one can couth any TMS symtom just by been afraid of it? i belive that this my case,

i hapenned to me one month ago, just now i got and spikes, its really loughter, but switch between my ears, some times it move to my left ear, most of the time rings in my right one. I´been doin all this TMS stuff since three weeks now, most of my symtoms has gone for good, but this one last, i cant belive that i put my selft in to this. that was the time when i realice that every pain and symptom till now was in my head or at least was the source of them.

But i need some help with this one, i woke up in the mornings with out it but as soon as i remember it or lay up from the beth it started little by little, this time was the first morning that i even took a shower without, it started like one hour ago after i wake up, everyone else here with this symptom happes the same way as mine?

2. birdsetfree

birdsetfree Well known member

Yes this is definitely TMS. You have worked that out correctly, well done! Symptoms that start with fear, switch sides and are inconsistent point to TMS. Also you have had various other TMS symptoms. Pay it no attention and it will fade away.

3. emporeon027

i noticed this yesterday, also to day i was not afrait of it and it almost gone for good, i can heart sometimes but since it doesnt bother me it fate await, but all my glutes and upper back pain came back, still i just dont give them the fluel they need, but its a really sollid prove that its just my brain trying to get my atention some how, hope this helps to any one that its dealing with this

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi emporeon027,

Welcome to the Forum, and congratulations on your success.

You might want to go through the Structured Education Program which is free. Giving some time and practice to this work is likely to give you lasting confidence and relief. This program guides you gently through a process for several weeks, a little each day.

Andy

5. emporeon027

´l ready started a couple of days ago, my fear its back (kinda) and also some of the T as well, but i´m trying to dont give it a shit about it. Its a long road but finally everything makes sences to me.