1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Call-In Discussion Tues Sept 30: Chapter 9 & Epilogue (The Meaning of Truth)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

This Tuesday, September 30th, the call-in discussion group will be discussing Chapter Nine (“Patience and Kindness”) and the Epilogue (“The Stuff I Forgot to Say”) in the TMS book The Meaning of Truth by Sarno psychotherapist and former Sarno patient @Nicole J. Sachs LCSW. As usual, Nicole will be joining us to add her commentary on these chapters and to share her thoughts around the TMS healing process overall.

It's hard to believe we're almost at the end of the book. Not counting the two appendixes, these are the last two chapters! This is not the last podcast for Nicole's book, though. We will likely have a couple more calls to wrap up this series of discussions, and Nicole will also join the group more formally as a featured guest for a special webinar event once we wrap up these discussions. Watch this space for more details on this.

I hope to see you all Tuesday!

Forest

-----

The recorded discussion will start at 9:00pm Eastern Time (EDT), but phone lines will open approximately half an hour beforehand for people to chat off the recording with Nicole, myself, and other callers. Connection details are as follows (visit go.tmswiki.org/connect for full information):
    • If you're connecting by phone, dial 1 201-479-4595 and when prompted enter the pin code 18311499 followed by the pound symbol.
    • If you're connecting via your computer (Fuze Meeting), go to http://fuze.me/18311499 and follow the instructions from there. Connecting via computer gives you access to a chat room and lets you watch webcams of the hosts.
    If you would like the group to cover something specific during the call, feel free to share it by posting it here in this thread. You can also share your thoughts about what aspects of the discussion group you like and what you think needs improvement using the anonymous feedback form at http://go.tmswiki.org/podcastfeedback .

Learn more about the Tuesday night discussion group and access all past recorded discussions at:
    http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Call-In_Peer_Discussion_Group

2. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Hey! Is anybody out there?! I've been trying to connect since 8:55pm. Forest? Anyone???

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Im calling in but its by phone, try to call in now and we could try to move forth, let me know.

PS. I just thought without forest it wouldn't be recorded

4. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

This is my 3rd try, right now. No one is answering!

5. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Eric - call me at 443-856-xxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  6. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

tennis tom here, there seems to be technical difficulties, I tried by computer, cell and land-line--no luck, glad it's not just me, my paranoia is eased.

7. Forest

Hi everyone, I'm so very sorry to have missed the call tonight! I worked on TMS stuff all morning and decided to take a break in the early afternoon to work on some personal stuff. I ended up taking a nap and when I woke up, my girlfriend was back. I hadn't gotten back into "Wiki-mode," so I wasn't even thinking about my schedule. Pretty soon we were making dinner and watching a movie.

My sincere apologies to everyone who was inconvenienced. Going forward, I will get in touch with Nicole and see what she wants to do for the next session. Hopefully, we can continue on with the regular chapters.

8. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

We certainly can. Next Tuesday it is, to wrap up the the book, and one extra Tuesday night meeting following that to do some case studies of ppl who have volunteered. I'm psyched! Missed you all last night! :)

9. Forest

Thank you very much for your understanding, Nicole. As I said to you personally, I very much apologize for forgetting the show. I just forgot that I had a commitment last night.