1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Bladder pain - healed 100%

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by nelsadalabu, May 17, 2018 at 1:38 PM.

Tags:
  1. nelsadalabu

nelsadalabu Newcomer

Hello,

I would like to say that I have healed from bladder pain for over 4 months now. It came suddenly with a lot of stressful events holding place. I didn't know it was TMS at first, but after I read the books about TMS I was certain that was the problem.

I wouldn't say that I am "healed", because nothing was wrong with me in the first place. But this is how I got over it:

1. I read "The Mindbody Prescription" and "Healing Back Pain" from John Sarno and the bible of TMS "The Great Pain Deception" by Steve Ozanich, that made a significant shift in my mind. I healed from knowledge therapy mostly.

2. I did TRE's. Tension release exercises. That was the other part of the missing puzzle because it got rid of the stuck energy and a couple sessions after I was tottaly pain-free to this day.

3. I did EFT tapping which contributed to eliminate the fight or flight response in the amygdala.

I created this post because I want everyone to know that this kind of pain is 100% TMS if nothing structural is found. Nothing can change my mind now.

I posted this and I will never come back because I don't need to. Thank you and bye.

2. she333

she333 Peer Supporter

Thank you for sharing! I was doing so so and managing ok for a while and things have recently kicked up. I'm very sad about that. I know it's anxiety and general discontent with myself. I actually found some research showing IC was initiated in rats who had been exposed to stressful events. I am not familiar with your tension release exercises and I think that could help. That addressing whatever is getting my mind down. Do you mind if I ask how long the symptoms lasted for you?