1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone With Peripheral Neuropathy or Mast Cell Disease Who Believes TMS as True Origin?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by MJ Schwartz, Jul 26, 2018.

1. MJ Schwartz

MJ Schwartz Newcomer

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the idea of TMS. I actually stumbled across some YouTube videos about it a few weeks ago. Since then, I've read Sarno's The MindBody Prescription, and Dr. Schecter's book, Think Away Your Pain. Even though my clinical diagnoses are not in complete alignment with what I've found about TMS, I'm strongly considering that it may be the true origin of my health issues. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience of successfully addressing these issues using a TMS approach. I've already started TMS journaling, because I have absolutely nothing to lose, and my personality traits and life experiences are in perfect alignment with the "TMS personality." Thank you in advance for any input.