Hello all, I am on day 25 of my TMS treatment. I should have been done quite a while ago, but after reading about members forcing the treatment and having less success, I learned that I needed to take a different approach that worked for me. On some days that I am enjoying family activities, doing yoga or other forms of mindful meditation, I do not do TMS unless I really feel like. Now I believe the structural education program should be done daily, so I guess in a way I am failing, but I have seen major success in not just believing in TMS, but also in doing mindful meditation and similar activities every day. I am at the stage where painful events move to different location of the body and evolve so am always thinking TMS for those, but recently I have had and am having a large obstacle. I have taken a step back because at some point a couple of weeks ago I had asked a doctor if there were several test results that had been returned and he suggested that due to my history he wanted to do a brain MRI in addition to the other tests to rule out serious conditions such as MS. I am now freaking out, because of what the result could be, in my head I already have a horrible disease again. From a logical point of view with some minor symptoms aside (pins and needles, crawling sensation occasionally), I do not have strong indicators of such serious disease. Regardless, I decided to move forward with the MRI as it is entirely covered under my insurance and I would like to get such a big test out of the way that could also be used as future reference for any issues. My brain MRI is tomorrow and I can already see how tension and pain is building up in my body in anticipation to what the results could be, I will update everyone in a couple of days.